Distance education – Student hub
We make sure our MBS students can continue learning seamlessly, even when in-person instruction isn’t possible.
Recommendations for virtual learning
- Use your Canvas course as the primary “home base” for your course. The Canvas Student Guide contains helpful information, if needed.
- Communicate with your instructors by email, Canvas course discussions/chat, or by requesting a Zoom Q&A session with your instructor.
- This online and asynchronous form of instruction means it’s important that you are comfortable with all educational technology applications:
- Canvas is the LMS and is the “home base” for each course.
- Panopto is used to record lectures/videos.
- Proctorio is used to proctor all exams and quizzes.
- Zoom is used for synchronous Q&A and virtual meetings.