Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine’s Clinical Skills and Simulation Center is a 10,039 square-foot space located in the Medical Science Building, Scranton, PA.
It consists of the following:
- 12 exam rooms equipped as a primary care office including a desktop computer and audio visual (A/V) equipment for recording student activities and assessments
- 32-seat classroom with fully integrated AV equipment
- Family-centered care bay
- Six simulation bays with AV equipment for recording student activities and assessments
- Control room using Education Management Solutions (EMS) monitoring system for real-time and recorded observation
- 20-person standardized patient reception room (The David and Ann Hawk Patient Reception Room)