Can you see yourself at Geisinger Commonwealth?
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine educates aspiring physicians and scientists to serve society using a community-based, patient-centered, interprofessional and evidence-based model of education that is committed to inclusion, promotes discovery and utilizes innovative techniques.
- Apply to our Doctor of Medicine (MD) program through AAMC here | Request more information about our MD program here
- Learn about our School of Graduate Education
- Start a Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) program application here | Request more information about our MBS program here
- Start a Professional Science Master's (PSM) program application here
- Learn about our programs with USciences Online (degrees and certificates in health informatics, health administration and genomics)
Program admissions information
The Financial Aid Office at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine helps students identify the financial resources needed to achieve individual educational goals. Through financial aid counseling, the staff at Geisinger Commonwealth is here to help students find available resources to manage the cost of attendance.