Can you see yourself at Geisinger Commonwealth?
Geisinger College of Health Sciences educates aspiring physicians and scientists to serve society using a community-based, patient-centered, interprofessional and evidence-based model of education that is committed to inclusion, promotes discovery and utilizes innovative techniques.
- Apply to our Doctor of Medicine (MD) program through AAMC here. | Request more information about our MD program here.
- Learn about our School of Graduate Education.
- Start a Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) program application here. | Request more information about our MBS program here.
- Learn about our School of Nursing.
- Start an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program application here. | Request more information about our ADN program here.
The Financial Aid Office at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine helps students identify the financial resources needed to achieve individual educational goals. Through financial aid counseling, the staff at Geisinger Commonwealth is here to help students find available resources to manage the cost of attendance.
Graduate from medical school with little to no debt!
Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program
Join us for one of our upcoming MD admissions events.
If you’re interested in our Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) program join us for one of our graduate education admissions events.