Virtual Open House
Our MD Virtual Open House gives prospective medical students the opportunity to learn more about Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and the MD program.
This live, virtual event held through Zoom covers all aspects of the MD program, including curriculum, research opportunities, admission requirements and financial aid.
The event also includes a Q&A session to give students more information about the MD program. During this session, staff members from admissions, enrollment and financial aid will be on hand to answer prospective students’ questions.
- Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022, 5 p.m. EST
Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program
Students in the Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program receive a monthly stipend and pay no tuition or fees in exchange for an obligation to work in a primary care area (family medicine, internal medicine, medicine-pediatrics or psychiatry) at Geisinger once they finish residency.
This virtual session on the Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program gives a comprehensive overview of the program.
Use this opportunity to speak with various leaders from the Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program and Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Thursday, Aug. 5, 5 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 7 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 2 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, Dec. 9, 5 p.m. EST
- Thursday, Jan. 20, 2022, 7 p.m. EST
- Thursday, March 3, 2022, 2 p.m. EST
- Thursday, April 14, 2022, 5 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, May 26, 2022, 7 p.m. EDT