- AMCAS application opens.
- Early Decision Program applicants must submit all documents by Aug. 1 for consideration.
- Interview invitations sent.
- MD interviews begin.
- Early Decision Program applicants are notified.
- Regular decision applicants are notified.
- Last month to take MCAT exams for consideration.
- Deadline to submit completed AMCAS application is Dec. 15.
- Geisinger Commonwealth Secondary Application deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 15.
- MD interviews conclude.
- AMCAS Choose Your Medical School Tool: Plan to Enroll becomes available.
- Pre-matriculation portal made available to admitted students.
- Accepted Students Day
- AAMC Professional Readiness Exam (PREview™) registration opens. For more information, visit our announcement and FAQ page.
- Deadline for accepted students to hold at multiple schools
- Notifications for regular decision applicants and update on deferred status
- April 15: Students must limit their acceptances to three.
- April 30: AMCAS Choose Your Medical School Tool: Commit to Enroll becomes available.
- Geisinger Commonwealth will consult its alternate list as needed. Students can be called from this list up until the first day of orientation.
- Accepted students should complete their pre-matriculation requirements.
- AAMC Professional Readiness Exam (PREview™) administration begins. For more information, visit our announcement and FAQ page.
- Deadline to submit all pre-matriculation materials is July 1.
- Matriculants must Commit to Enroll via the AMCAS Choose your Medical School Tool at least 21 days prior to matriculation.
- Orientation and classes begin.