If you are interested in pursuing your graduate degree at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, take the opportunity to join us at one of our events.
Virtual Open Houses
During our virtual open house sessions, prospective students will have the opportunity to review general information about our programs.
Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS):
- Wednesday, May 19, 11 a.m. EST
- Wednesday, June 16, 11 a.m. EST
- Wednesday, July 14, 11 a.m. EST
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, 11 a.m. EST
Please note: Please register for events at least 24 hours in advance to ensure you receive sign-in information. Day of registrations may not be processed in time for the event. All sessions are recorded. To request a copy of the recording, email email@example.com.
Tour and Explore events
During our in-person Tour and Explore events, prospective and accepted students will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with the admissions representatives.
- Engage with student ambassadors.
- Tour the specific campus and state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Learn about the integrated curriculum and student engagement.
- We do not have any in-person events scheduled at this time.
Contact the Admissions Office by texting 570-507-8295, calling 570-504-9068 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.