If you are interested in pursuing your graduate degree at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, take the opportunity to join us at one of our events.
Tour and Explore events
During our in-person Tour and Explore events, prospective and accepted students will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with the admissions representatives.
- Engage with student ambassadors.
- Tour the specific campus and state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Learn about the integrated curriculum and student engagement.
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Medical Sciences Building, 525 Pine Street, Scranton, PA 18509
- There are no Scranton Campus Tour and Explore events scheduled at this time.
Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center of Bucks County, 3805 Old Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902
- Saturday, June 29, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Lunch and Learn events
During our in-person Lunch and Learn events, prospective and accepted students will have the opportunity to speak with program faculty and school representatives about our programs and how our degrees can help launch your career or enhance your current professional skills.
- Wednesday, July 10, Noon - 1 p.m. – This session will focus on our Professional Science Master's (PSM) program.
Virtual Open Houses
During our virtual open house sessions, prospective students will have the opportunity to review general information about our programs.
- Thursday, July 11, Noon - 1 p.m. EST – This session will focus on our Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) online program.
- Friday, July 12, Noon - 1 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, July 16, Noon - 1 p.m. EST – This session will focus on our Professional Science Master's (PSM) program.
- Wednesday, August 7, Noon - 1 p.m. EST – This session will focus on our Professional Science Master's (PSM) program.
Private or group tours can be arranged for prospective students. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with an admissions officer, talk with current graduate students or recent alumni and/or meet faculty members. Contact the admissions office to set up a visit by texting 570-507-8295, calling 570-504-9068 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.