Explore a career in healthcare
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors, are you considering a career in healthcare? The Health Professions Summer Immersion Program might be right for you.
Want a career that makes a difference? Why not choose a career in healthcare?
Explore your options through the Health Professions Summer Immersion Program (HPSIP).
This free academic enrichment program offers exposure to careers in direct patient care and areas like IT and finance.
During this program, you’ll:
- Explore the diverse opportunities available in healthcare.
- Get practical advice about:
- Career planning
- Benefits of seeking a mentor
- Interact with hospital leaders and mentors
- Develop lasting relationships with peers with diverse academic and social interests
Monday, June 27 (6 – 6:45 p.m.): Welcome
Monday, July 11 (6 – 7:15 p.m.): Getting to know the Healthcare Professions within a non-clinical setting
Wednesday, July 13 (6 – 7:15 p.m.): Getting to know the Healthcare Professions within a clinical setting
Monday, July 25 (6 – 7:15 p.m.): Kick-starting Your Next Step
Monday, Aug. 8 (6 – 7:15 p.m.): Understanding the Benefits of Establishing a Mentor
Register for this free program now by Friday, June 10.