- White, M.V., Simoyan, O.M., Cardelle, A., Godin, S.E., Kuchinski, E.C., Townsend, E.L., and Townsend, J.M., (2015). Collaboration efforts towards an interdisciplinary and interprofessional dual degree program for public health training in a new rural medical school. International Journal of Public Health 7(1), 17.
- Selak, M.A., Lyver, E., Micklow, E.C., Deutsch, E.C., Önder, Ö., Selamoglu, N., Yager, C., Knight, S.A.B., Carroll, M., Daldal, F., Dancis, A., Lynch, D.R., and Sarry, J-E., (2011). Blood cells from Friedreich ataxia patients harbor frataxin deficiency without a loss of mitochondrial function. Mitochondrion 11(2): 342-350.
- Scotland, S., Micklow, E., Wang, Z., Boutzen, H., Récher, C., Danet-Desnoyers, G., Selak, M., Carroll, M., & Sarry, J. (2010). Metformin for Therapeutic Intervention In Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Blood, 116(21), 4351.
- White, M.V., Simoyan, O.M., Cardelle, A., Godin, S.E., Kuchinski, E.C., Townsend, E.L., and Townsend, J.M., (2014). Establishing and enhancing an interdisciplinary and interprofessional dual degree program and collaborative primary care training in a new rural medical school. Poster presented at the 2014 Annual Retreat of the AAMC Northeast Group on Education Affairs, New Haven.
- Holland, T., Kolenut, C., Micklow, E., Mowl, E., Mulugeta, K., Rodriguez, K., Shanmugavel, A., Godin, S. (2010). Eco-ESU: a service learning project to improve sustainable behavior on a college campus. Paper presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, Denver.
- Knight, S.A.B., Micklow, E.C., Ghebremariam, T., Ibrahim, A, and Dancis, A. (2009). Mutation of a mitochondrial RNA helicase induces the Candida albicans alternative oxidase system and decreases ability to damage endothelial cells. Presented at the 109th Meeting, American Society for Microbiology, Philadelphia, PA.
- Knight, S.A.B., Micklow, E.C., Gao, J., and Dancis, A. (2008). Iron dependent regulation of the Candida albicans siderophore permease, CaSit1. Presented at the 9th ASM Conference on Candida and Candidiasis. New Jersey City, NJ (Manuscript in preparation).
BS in Biology – Villanova University
Master of Public Health (MPH) – East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania