In 2013, Dr. Troy and her family returned home to northeastern Pennsylvania. She works as a pediatrician at Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania. She became the regional education coordinator for pediatrics for Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine’s North Campus in 2014.
- Matthison, D, Troy, A, Levy, M. Fever and Limp- Thinking Outside the Box. Pediatric Emergency Care. Dec 2012; 28(12): 1369-1373.
- Fortunato JE, Troy AL, Cuffari C, Davis JE, Loza, MJ, Oliver-Hemker M, Schwarz KB. Outcome after Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy in Children and Young Adults. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutrition. April 2010;50(4):390-3
- Le, T, Bhushan, V., Troy, A. First Aid for the Match (4th edition) 2006
- Puscavage, A., chapter author. In USMLERx Step 1 Question Review, edited by Le T, Klein J, Shivaram A, et al. 2006
- Puscavage, A. chapter author. In USMLERx Step 1 Online Test Bank, edited by Le T, Klein J, Shivaram A, et al, http://www.usmlerx.com
- Puscavage A, Hoon A. Spasticity/cerebral palsy. In : Treatment of Pediatric Neurologic Diseases, 1st ed. Singer H, Kossoff E, Crawford T, Hartman A, ed. 2005
- Troy, A. The Obesity Epidemic in Pediatrics- Working to Change the Curve. Presentation at The University of Scranton Medical Alumni Symposium Conference; Scranton, PA; April 2011.
- Troy, A., O’Connell, K., Friedman, D., Zaveri, P. Long Term Effects of a Mock-Code Curriculum on a Pediatric Residency Education. Poster presentation at the American Federation for Medical Research Eastern Regional Meeting; Washington, DC; April 2010
- Troy A, O’Connell K, Friedman D, Zaveri P. Long-term Effects of A Mock Code Curriculum On Pediatric Resident Education. Poster presentation at 10th Annual Children’s National Research Day. April 2010.
- Troy A, Nash J, Ahmad A, Alayyan A, Vivatrat N, Kerkar B, Lichtenstein C. Girls Night Out: A Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program for High-Risk Teens. Poster presentation at 10th Annual Children’s National Research Day. April 2010
- Troy A, Nash J, Ahmad A, Alayyan A, Vivatrat N, Kerkar B, Lichtenstein C. Girls Night Out: A Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program for High-Risk Teens. Platform presentation at the Region IV Academic Pediatric Association conference; Charlottesville, VA; February 2010.
MPH – The Johns Hopkins University Bloomburg School of Public Health, 2006, Concentration in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Certificate in Maternal and Child Health
MD – The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2007
Pediatrics Residency Program, Community Health Track – Children’s National Medical Center, June 2007 – June 2010
Chief Resident, Pediatric Residency Program – Children’s National Medical Center, June 2010 – June 2011