BiographyBrytanie Marshall, MD, FACOG, is originally from Los Angeles, and moved to Texas for undergraduate and further education. She is married to Kyle Marshall, emergency medicine and physician informatician, and together they moved to Pennsylvania and have been at Geisinger since 2016.
Dr. Marshall’s primary focus is teaching students and incorporating their interests into practical applications regarding general OB-GYN. She has a special interest in simulations and its role in education.
- Ongoing pending publication: Multidisciplinary Simulations in Obstetric Emergencies.
- Todd MC, Petty HM, King JM, Piana Marshall BN, Sheller RA, Cuevas ME. Overexpression and delocalization of claudin-3 protein in MCF-7 and MDA-MB-415 breast cancer cell lines. Oncol Lett. 2015 Jul;10(1):156-162. Epub 2015 Apr 28. PMID: 26170992
- Marshall, B.; Marshall, K. Obstetric & Gynecologic Emergencies and Rape, In: Current Emergency Diagnosis and Treatment; Stone, C. K., Humphries, R. ed.; McGraw Hill Professional; 670-692, 2017. ISBN-13:978-0071840613.
- Marshall, B. Dometita, D. Evaluation of Procedural Competency Through Education and Simulation. Presenter and group facilitator. Geisinger’s Annual Mission to Teach Conference. November 2018 and February 2019.
- Marshall, B. Integrating Interprofessional Communication Through Simulation. International Meeting on Simulations in Healthcare: Society for Simulation in Health Care. Annual Meeting. January 2019.
Undergraduate BS in Biology – Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX
Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Residency in OBGYN – Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
ABOG Board Certification in OBGYN 2018
Diplomate Fellow of ACOG 2019