The OB/GYN Residency participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Complete ERAS application including:
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- COMLEX or USMLE transcript
- ECFMG (you must have your ECFMG certificate at the time of your interview.)
- We do not have a cutoff score for board exam, but we do expect candidates to have passed on the first attempt.
- We accept applications from Sept. 1 to Dec. 1 each year.
- We hold interviews in November and December.
- If, after reviewing your application, you are selected to interview, you will be notified and an interview will be scheduled.