We accept applications submitted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) for NRMP and AOA candidates.
There are two fellowship positions available. Paper applications are not accepted.
Requirements for application
- Successful graduation from a US ACGME accredited Diagnostic Radiology residency program
- Successful completion of the Core Exam and eligible for the Certifying Exam
Included in your application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of reccomendation with one from current residency program director. These should be addressed to Tariq Rahman, MD, Program Director, Vascular & Interventional Radiology Fellowship Program.
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX score report and including core exam
- Current CV
Your complete application will be reviewed in ERAS and interviews will occur February through April.