- Program level: undergraduate certificate
- Program length: two years
How much will this program cost me?
- Tuition and fees: $24,575
- Books and supplies: $1,496
- On-campus room & board: not offered
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. 66% of students use Federal Direct Loans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: $5,000
- Private education loans: N/A
- Institutional financing plan: N/A
How long will it take me to complete this program?
- The program is designed to take two years to complete.
- Of those that completed the program in 2015 - 2016, 82% finished in two years.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- The job placement rate for students who completed this program is 89%.