Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship
Geisinger's Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program is included in the comprehensive list of programs maintained by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE).
Along with the standard application materials required by Geisinger, this program requires submission of:
- A copy of your ABIM certification (internal medicine)
- Board eligibility for the GI subspecialty exam
Additional criteria for selection:
- Superior performance in GI subspecialty training evident by a strong academic record
- Outstanding recommendations specifically regarding endoscopic skills
- Experience and proficiency in clinical research
The advanced GI fellowship participates in the ASGE match. Our program is also unique as we are able to offer 2 AEF positions per year with more than enough procedural volumes for both fellows. Our program has an excellent track record for placement after training, both in academic and community settings.