What is the interview process like?
Interviews occur from September through January. This year, interviews will be virtual.
How do I apply?
- ACGME program ID: 7004114068
- NRMP program code: 1608700C0
Each year we select three fellows for our program. The academic year begins July 1.
Our leadership team reviews applications in their entirety. Criteria used in our selection process include:
- Personal standards of faculty members and current fellows
- Personal characteristics that align with our vision and will contribute to the success of our program’s mission
- Letters of recommendation
- Performance in medical school, and residency
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
If selected for an interview, you will learn much more about our program. You’ll also interact with current fellows — an integral part of the interview process.
Medical student rotations
Visit Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO®) for rotation opportunities.