We seek applicants who have excelled clinically and have consistently demonstrated enthusiasm and commitment to excellence in patient care and lifelong learning.
Applicants interested in the Geisinger Vascular Neurology Fellowship position for July 1, 2021, can send these application materials to Prasanna Tadi, MD, program director, at email@example.com.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your residency program director
- USMLE scores
- Fellowship applicants need to have passed ALL USMLE steps, Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS and Step 3 or COMLEX for Osteopaths.
- Applications that are missing USMLE Step 3 will not be considered.
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable)
To be eligible for the Geisinger Vascular Neurology Fellowship Program, applicants must have successfully completed (or be on track to complete) an ACGME-accredited adult neurology residency prior to matriculation. Applicants must have passed USMLE Step 3 prior to application. We will sponsor J1 visa and H1B visa.
Applicants must be graduates of an ACGME-International accredited neurology residency and eligible for medical licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Geisinger is committed to increasing representation of women and members of minority groups and particularly encourages applications from such candidates.