House Staff Appreciation Week
June 6-11, 2021
Sunday, June 6, 3 – 5 p.m.: Knoebels picnic (all house staff)
Location: Pavilion P1
- There will be a door prize raffle* for all house staff members in attendance.
- Upon arrival, all house staff members will receive 10 tickets.
- All graduating house staff members will receive a $25 book of tickets good for rides, food, pool and games.
- Graduates who wear their graduation T-shirts will get an extra 10 tickets.
*There will be opportunities to add tickets to basket raffles throughout the week. Raffle winners will be drawn on Thursday, June 10, at 3 p.m.
Monday, June 7: Resident and Fellow Appreciation Day (all house staff)
- Clinical departments will recognize all residents and fellows in their areas.
Tuesday, June 8: Candygram Tuesday (all graduates)
- All graduating house staff members will receive a special candygram delivery.**
Wednesday, June 9: Graduate T-shirt Day (all graduates)
- Graduating house staff members can wear their graduation T-shirts to work.
- We encourage graduates to post T-shirt pictures to social media! #geisingerhousestaffweek
- Graduates who wear their T-shirt to work can come to the Graduate Medical Education office to get five extra tickets for the basket raffles.
Thursday, June 10, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Ice Cream Sundae Bar Day (all graduates)
Location: Expo kitchen near the atrium
- Graduates who visit the sundae bar can get five extra tickets for basket raffles.
- Raffle baskets will be set up in expo kitchen.
- Raffle winners will be drawn at 3 p.m. for pickup beginning on Friday, June 11.
**GWV, GCMC, GLH, and Woodbine will also receive ice cream. Locations to be announced.
Friday, June 11: Free Coffee Friday (all house staff)
- Coupons will be distributed to all house staff members.
- Raffle winners can pick up their prizes in the GME office until 3:30 p.m.