Graduate Student Council
The Graduate Student Council (GSC) was formed in 2009 following the admission of Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine’s Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) charter class and was established to advance the interests and well-being of the medical school and its current and future students.
GSC represents the united voice of graduate students and provides programs and activities which support the college’s mission and core values. The elected officers of GSC will work to strengthen existing bonds between students, faculty, staff and administration and to enrich the college’s educational excellence and student affairs programs.
MBS Graduate Student Council 2020-2021
- President: Gabrielle E. Wilks
- Vice President: Kylar Harvey
- Secretary: Dhwani Patel
- Treasurer: Raskirth Singh
- Chair, Diversity and Inclusion: Ijeoma Ejiogu
- Chair, Service Engagement: Toyo Adebayo
- Chair, Public Relations: Neal Bharati
- Chair, Health, Wellness and Social Engagement: Amy Kennalley
- Representative, Library and Institutional Technology: Taylor Mewhiney