Skip to main content

Referral forms

Are you worried about a student?

We have resources to help!

To refer a student to Student Health Services, download and fill out the appropriate form below and email it to Terry Waibel at and Paul Burke at

If you find yourself or know of a student in crisis and need immediate help, please reach out to emergency services (911), National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) or the Crisis Text Line by texting 741-741.