Dr. Seeley's active areas of research include pediatric trauma and sports medicine, pediatric and young adult hip conditions, and pediatric scoliosis. Dr. Seeley has published more than 30 peer-reviewed scientific articles, reviews or textbook chapers, and has had his work presented in over 20 national meetings.
- Seeley MA, Georgiadis AG, Sankar WN. Hip Vascularity: A Review of the Anatomy and Clinical Implications. JAAOS, 2016; 24: 515-526.
- Fabricant PD, Sankar WN, Seeley MA, Beaule PE, Clohisy JC, Kim YJ, Millis MB, Peters CL, Podeszwa DA, Schoenecker PL, Sierra RJ, Sink EL, Sucato DJ, Zaltz I. Femoral Deformity May Be More Predictive of Hip Range of Motion Than Severity of Acetabular Disease in Patients with Acetabular Dysplasia: An Analysis of the ANCHOR Cohort. JAAOS, July 2016, Vol 24, No 7.
- Fabricant PD, Seeley MA, Rozell JC, Fieldston E, Wells LM, Flynn JM, Ganley TJ. Cost Savings from Utilization of a Pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center for Orthopaedic Day Surgery. JAAOS, accepted.
- Georgiadis AG, Seeley MA, Yellin SL, Sankar WN. The presentation of Legg-Calve-Perthes disease in females. J Child Orthop. 2015 Aug;9(4):243-7.
- Cruz AC, Fabricant PD, Seeley MA, Ganley T, Lawrence T. Change in Size of Hamstring Grafts During Preparation for ACL Reconstruction: Effect of Tension and Circumfrerential Compression on Graft Diameter. J Bone Joint Surg Am. Mar 16; 98(6): 484-9
EducationBS, University of Rochester, 2001-2005
MD, Jefferson Medical College, 2005-2009
Orthopaedic House Officer, University of Michigan, 2009-2014
Resident Director for Clinical Skills Development, University of Michigan, 2013-2014
Clinical Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellow, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 2014-2015