My research interests are cancer control and cancer supportive care studies. I am a full member of the Children's Oncology group. My current research efforts focus on Chemotherapy-related ototoxicites. I am currently serving as the vice chair of the Children's Oncology Group sponsored study looking at the role of investigational agent sodium thiosulphate in prevention of cisplatin-induced ototoxicity.
- Rao A, Kelly M, Musselman M, Ramdas J, Wilson D, Grossman W, Shenoy S. (2008, April). Safety,Efficacy,and Immune Reconstitution after Rituximab Therapy in Pediatric patients with Chronic or Refractory Hematologic Autoimmune Cytopenias. Pediatric Blood & Cancer , 50(4),822-825. Full Text
- Ramdas J, Toffalo D, Tyler W. (2005,June). Rituximab for Cutaneous Large B cell Lymphoma. Pediatric Blood and Cancer , 44(6) 566-567.
- O' Neal P, Ramdas J, Pellitteri P, Wood E. (2004, June). Parameningeal Rhabdomyosarcoma in Costello Syndrome. Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology , 26(6)289-392. Full Text
- Ramdas J, Warrier RP, Scher C, Larussa VF. (2003, January). Effects of Amifostine on Clonogenic Mesenchymal Progenitors and Hematopoietic Progenitors Exposed to Radiation. Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology , 25(1), 19-26. Full Text
- Ramdas J, Warrier S, Warrier RP. (2002, December). Hematuria due to urolithiasis in a child with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Pediatric Emergency Care , 18(6) 42-43. Full Text
EducationMD Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1991-1994
Residency in Pediatrics, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, 1996-1998
Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Louisiana State University School of Medicine/Tulane University, 1998-2001