Heinric Williams, MD
- Role of heat shock proteins in genitourinary malignancies
- Translational genomics and epigenomics in genitourinary cancers
- Targeted and immunotherapies in genitourinary cancers
- Role of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in prostate cancer
- Health disparities in genitourinary cancers
- Chemoprevention in genitourinary cancers
- Cavanaugh A, Danella JF, Williams, H. (2014). Sequential inhibition of heat shock proteins 90 and 70 enhances cytotoxicity in bladder cancer cells. J Urol , 191, e432-433.
- Kauffman E, Min-Jung L, Alarcon S, Williams H, Lee S, Linehan WM, Pinto P, Bratslavsky G, Trepel J. (2011). Multiparameter flow cytometric analysis of renal cell carcinoma tumor microenvironment. J Urol Suppl , 18, e.
- Williams H, Vora A, Baccala AA, Pinto PA, Linehan WM, Bratslavsky G. (2011). Oncological outcomes of enucleative surgery for high grade renal clear cell carcinoma in von Hippel Lindau patients. J Urol Suppl , 185, e507.
- Williams H, Krill A, Fowler S, Neckers L, Pinto PA, Ivy P, Srinivasan R, Linehan, WM, Bratslavsky G. (2010). Feasibility and outcomes of partial nephrectomy following therapy with a heat shock protein 90 inhibitor. J Urol Suppl , 183, e386.
- Chung, P, Rastinehad AR, Baccala AA, Kruecker J, Xu S, Locklin JK, Turkbey BI, Shih JH, Williams H, Bratslavsky G, Glossup ND, Choyke PL, Wood BJ, Pinto PA. (2010). Cancer detection rates on MR/Ultrasound (US) fused image guided prostate biopsies directly correlates with multi-parametric MRI. J Urol Suppl , 183, e816-817.
MD, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2004
Residency, Wayne State University Hospital, 2009
Fellowship, Urologic Oncology, NIH Center for Cancer Research, 2011