Michael Suk, MD, JD, MPH, FACS
Research InterestsDr. Suk’s research related interests include: Orthopaedic Trauma related conditions (bones that fail to heal correctly); Orthopaedic Infection; Geriatric Fracture Care; Health, Wellness and Physical Activity; and Legal Medicine.
- Horwitz DS, Richard RD, Suk M . (2014, Jan). The Reporting of Functional Outcome Instruments in the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma Over a Five-Year Period. J Orthop Trauma , 28(1)2-5. Full Text
- Suk M. (2013, Jul). We need better care coordination for polytraumatized patients. Am J Orthop , 42(7):302.
- Grandizio LC, Suk M, Feltham GT. . (2013, Nov). Distal biceps brachii tendon rupture resulting in acute compartment syndrome. Orthopedics , 1;36(11):e1479-81. Full Text
- Steffner RJ, Spiguel A, Ranieri J, Suk M, Yoo BJ. (2012, Oct). Case series of sural island flaps used for soft-tissue defects of the distal-third lower extremity. J Wound Care , 21(10):469-75. Full Text
- Helfet DL, Suk M, Hanson BP, De Faoite D. (2012, Sep). Shift needed in evidence-based medicine. Am J Orthop , 41(9):396, 417. Full Text
EducationMPH, Boston University School of Public Health , 1995
JD, Boston University School of Law, 1995
MD, University of Illinois, College of Medicine, 1997
Resident, Montefiore Medical Center, 1997-2002
Orthopaedic Traumatology Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill Medical College, 2002-2003