Sandy M Green, MD
- Comparative Effectiveness
- Clinical Trials
- Cardiovascular Sciences
- Green SM, Mulukutla SR, Elnicki M. (2012). A proposed program for revising training in diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization using a didactic lecture series and virtual reality simulation. Med Teach , 34(6), 512-3.
- Green SM, Selzer F, PhD , Mulukutla SR, Tadajweski E, Green JA, Wilensky RL, Laskey W, Cohen HA, Rao SV, Weisbord SD, Lee JS, Reis SE, Kip KE, Kelsey SF, Williams DO, Marroquin OC. (2011, December). Comparison of bare-metal and drug-eluting stents in patients with chronic kidney disease (from the NHLBI Dynamic Registry). Am J Cardiol , 108(11), 1658-64. Full Text
- Green SM, Green JA, Januzzi JL Jr. (2009, Mar-Apr). Natriuretic peptide testing for heart failure therapy guidance in the inpatient and outpatient setting. Am J Therapy , 16(2), 171-177. Full Text
- Green SM, Martinez-Rumayor A, Gregory SA, Baggish AL, O'Donoghue ML, Green JA, Lewandrowski KB, Januzzi JL Jr.. (2008, April). Clinical Uncertainty, Diagnostic Accuracy, and Outcomes in Emergency Department Patients Presenting with Dyspnea. Arch Intern Med , 168(7), 741-748.
- Green SM, Redmond P, Januzzi JL, Aleryani S, Lee-Lewandrowski E, Sluss P, Lewandrowski KB. (2007, March). The Impact of Amino-Terminal Pro-brain Natriuretic Peptide Testing on Hospital Length of Stay and Morbidity in Patients with Acute Destabilized Heart Failure. Arch Pathol Lab Med , 131(3), 473-6. Full Text
EducationMD, Temple University, 2005
Internal Medicine Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2005-2008
Cardiology Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2008-2011
Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2011-2012
MSc, University of Pittsburgh, 2012