IRB applications, forms and templates
These forms and tools are provided to assist organizations and study teams that rely on the Geisinger Institutional Review Board (IRB) as the IRB of record.
A specific form may be recommended or required as a supplement to the IRB's electronic applications, while other materials may be a useful reference when partnering with the Geisinger IRB in the protection of human research participants.
- Preparatory to Research Form (PTR)
- Protocol Template 2018
- Physician Attestation - Patient Recruitment
- Informed Consent Template—Studies involving physical risk
- Informed Consent Template—Studies involving NO physical risk
- Parental Permission - Physical Risk
- Parental Permission - No Physical Risk
- Signature Page: Legally Authorized Representative
- Short Form Consent - English Translation
- Short Form Consent - Spanish
- Consent Addendum - Physically Unable to Sign Consent
- Consent for Continued Participation in COG Research When Participants Turn 18
- IRS W-9 Form - Information Sheet for Study Participants Receiving Compensation