School of Graduate Education Admissions
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine’s School of Graduate Education is focused on the health careers of the future.
Our graduate programs are grounded in the most pressing healthcare challenges in our communities and they will serve not only as an arena for education, but also a foundation of workforce development. The School of Graduate Education makes the community its classroom. Built around the health system’s intellectual and technological prowess, students are required to consider community health needs and to engage with community partners when pursuing graduate education with us.
- Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- Professional Science Master's (PSM)
- USciences Online with Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Health Informatics Master’s Degree
- Health Informatics Graduate Certificate
- Health Administration Master’s Degree
- Health Administration Graduate Certificate
- Genomics Master’s Degree
- Genomics Graduate Certificate