Skip to main content

College of
Health Sciences

Withdrawal policy

If you wish to withdraw from the school, you can do so either in writing or orally. Geisinger College of Health Sciences requires all students to complete and submit the approved student withdrawal form to the vice provost of student affairs. You may be asked for a letter in addition to the withdrawal form.
The effective date of withdrawal will be recorded the day you notify the college. The vice provost of student affairs will immediately notify the registrar to withdraw you from all courses. The registrar will immediately notify financial aid and student accounts of the official date of your withdrawal.

Cancellation of charges, if any, will be determined by your official date of withdrawal (see refund policy). You must do the following before an official withdrawal can be completed:

  • Return books/materials to the library
  • Return college ID card
  • Return parking permit (if applicable)
  • Complete an exit interview with financial aid
  • Complete and submit the official withdrawal form
  • Return technology package (MBS program)



Content from General Links with modal content